Technology has Very important effects on business operations. No matter the size of your enterprise, technology has both tangible and intangible benefits that will help you make money and produce the results your customers demand. Technological infrastructure affects the sales, efficiency, productivty, and reduce cost of doing business.
Is all about the sales, you have to be able to manage your opportunities in a efficient cost effective way, and you have to be able to do it real time.
What does it mean………….
You always have to be prospecting, presenting and closing. But with out technology to help you it becomes an overwhelming task. Thank to a CRM application software that is possible.
- What is CRM, what does it stand for and why should your business care about it? We answer all these questions and more to show you how CRM can benefit your business.
- How does CRM align with sales, marketing and customer service departments? By putting the customer first, you can break down organizational silos and become a customer centric company.
- CRM is more than technology. When implemented successfully, CRM helps you build better customer relationships, increase company revenue and create a superior customer experience.
- You’ve heard the acronym before.
- And you know that the ‘C’ is for customer….
- But, what is HUBB CRM?
- CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
- It’s a company-wide business strategy designed to improve revenues and profitability, reduce costs and increase customer loyalty.
- The HUBB CRM philosophy is simple:
- Put the customer first.
- When your business looks at every transaction through the eyes of the customer, you can’t help but deliver a better customer experience, which in turn increases sales and loyalty to your company.
- True CRM softwarebrings together all information from different departments throughout the company to give one, holistic view of each customer in real time.
- This allows customer facing employees in areas such as sales, marketing and customer support to make quick and informed decisions on everything from up-selling and cross-selling, to improving the quality of customer communicationand responsiveness to coordinating the management of sales and marketing campaign.